Thursday, 21 November 2013

November 21st - The Day Off That Didn't Feel Like It

I had a super busy day today.

I didn't even get online properly until around 4pm.


I cleaned my room and tidied my cupboards until around 1pm!


I checked Facebook after that, while I was just waiting around and saw this.




I saw a competition by Canon on my Facebook the day before and decided to enter it.


Now I find that my photograph (the gingerbread house) has made in into the "some of the best so far" folder.


I still have 10 images to submit on shutterstock.

The rest were approved last night.


49 still pending on veer.




Going to try and make the most of my free time from now.


But I get the feeling it won't happen until January.


I don't have my Christmas rota yet though.


And no idea whats going to happen with these extra shifts i've been doing.




I need to book in the last of my holidays before they allocate them too.




Also.


My mam bought these for my boyfriend and I.

:)






No comments:

Post a Comment