Monday, 30 December 2013

December 30th - The Christmas Haul

So i've seen a fair few of these popping up recently and I thought i'd do my own.





There are other things not pictured.

I had listed them,

But really, i'm not going to advertise my belongings online, am I.



The above are all from my Mam, Nan, brother and fiancé.

I don't particularly have anything to write about any of the items.


But i'm so happy to finally have the two other Funko Stitchs!

And the iPhone fisheye lens is pretty awesome!

And i'm really looking forward to reading the book about Walt Disney.


---


Today


I finally ordered my new camera.

That should* hopefully arrive tomorrow.


And I got another stock sale!

4th of the month.

Thats 9 in two months.

:D


And I finally posted the new photo blog post.

You can see that here.



I also don't have a holiday form.

I thought there was one in my bag, but there wasn't.


ARG!



Back to work tomorrow!

Find out if i'm working Friday.


Sort of hoping i'm not.

I've got so much planned right now.

So many ideas.



But today went terribly as my fiancé didn't feel well.
Which meant I had to order my camera rather than go out and buy it.
And I didn't get to Waterstones to get some motivational/inspirational photography books.
If i'm not working Friday, i'll head there Thursday evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment