It's officially my birthday month!
I need to write a list of what I want ;)
I was at work all day today.
I went in early.
After work I drove my car - entirely alone - down to my fiancé's house to pick him up.
I've not driven alone since my old car got stolen, so it was a pretty strange experience.
Easier than I remembered it, but then again, it was a Sunday, I used to go out in rush hour every day of the summer down to pick him up before going to the beach!
Anyway we drove to the beach.
I wanted to walk but it was a bit cold so my fiancé suggested taking the car.
It was too hazy to take any photos, so i'm really pushing it fine to get some for my photoblog now!
I got some chips for tea from my favourite seaside chip shop - Queens.
Swimming in vinegar, the way its done.
After food we went to the arcade.
Won over 600 tickets.
Exchanged some of them for sweets and a pair of ear phones for my brother since he seems to break every pair of in ear ones he ever gets.
We still have tickets left over!
After that I drove him home and then drove home myself.
If it wasn't a Sunday i'm not sure where i'd actually drop him off because that junction to leave his street is a nightmare!
Two other blog posts went live today:

No comments:
Post a Comment