Friday, 30 January 2015

January 30th - Work!



Whoo!


What a day.


Well not really, pretty average day.


I am so tired though, I lost like two and a half hours sleep last night so i'm aiming for an early night tonight.


One shift left then i'm off until Friday, then just three shifts until i'm getting up at a crazy time in the morning for our 6:25am flight to Paris!


I finally sorted my travel insurance tonight, I got annual cover for worldwide so it'll cover Paris, London, Tokyo and Barcelona this year.


I still don't know 100% what i'm doing on Sunday, when I have a weekend off theres so much I want to do that there just isn't enough time!


We're going to see Big Hero 6 on Tuesday, a bit devastated because MY seats are taken, by a group of 9 people, I really hope they're short and keep quiet.

Our new freezer is coming then too.

No comments:

Post a Comment