Thursday, 19 February 2015

February 19th - Day Off




Day off.


I spent my day resting my ankle.



I spent most of the afternoon tidying my room, and writing blog posts.


I've also started playing on Neopets again, i've had that account for 12 years (although I left for a few years and used another account) and I still can't get that avatar you need 11million NP for!.


I realised I have a lot of retired books in my SDB from the packrat avatar that are worth like 40k NP each now so that should help.


But the games pay out a lot less than they used to now.




I didn't get much sleep last night so i'm aiming for an early ish night tonight.


I can't believe that sponsored post about the Lucy's killer theory was right.
If I wrote Eastenders i'd have wrote an alternative ending and changed it because that theory was clearly a link, it was completely right, every aspect.




Back to work tomorrow.

Short ish shift so hopefully my ankle will be fine, then a long one on Saturday, then i'm not sure what i'm working on Sunday yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment