Thursday, 24 October 2013

October 23rd - Day Off

My second day off for the week.


Tidied the house all morning/afternoon.


Then met my boyfriend in Newcastle when he finished work.


Some creepy guy was standing opposite me on the metro.
Kept staring at me.
So I put my phone away and slowly dropped back to the second bars after a few stops.
[I was standing at the front bar, right at the door]
After I did that, he walked away and sat down.
But still kept glancing over.
Hmm.



I'm also sick of people... person... whinging about the new Metro awareness campaign.
"get safer doors"
uhm. They did. Thats what the incredible loud and irritating BURRRR sound is for, to make sure you know the doors are closing so you DON'T attempt to enter the train after that sound.
I'm not sure about now, but after the BURR they used to say "DOORS CLOSING", they say that for a reason...




Anyway.
Bought a lot of stuff.



After we got back we watched South Park.
It wasn't a new episode because of the power cut.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment