Monday, 12 May 2014

May 12th - Day Off

First Monday off in quite a while!



I really didn't get as much done as I had planned to but..


I took a couple of new videos and uploaded them and three more from yesterday.






There are two more on my channel but I can't find them in the youtube search on here.


And I put together three photoblog posts that I should have done two weeks ago really.


I met my fiancé when he finished work.


We got some new stationary from Waterstones and I picked up a few packets of loom/rainbow bands for my brother.




I then spent the evening making rainbow bracelets!








And then, the evening went terrible when I was drying my hair.


I somehow put my foot on the hairdryer when I'd put it on the floor.

I burnt my toe.


Its really stinging.

No comments:

Post a Comment