So I had an eye test today.
Finally, its been four or five years since my last one - OOPS!
So my eyes have obviously got worse.
I'm finally moving on from the glasses i've had since I was 15 to a new pair, I also got some sunglasses too. I wanted photochromic but apparently they're not good for driving so I didn't add it on.
That optician was super honest.
I mean if they get commission on extras they'd just let me pay the £49 for the photochromic and cash in.
But she wasn't like that.
So yeah I picked the same frames for both.
The frame like my old pair was only £15 and I needed to spend £65 to get free sunglasses.
heh heh.
Anyway after that my fiancé and I went to see Godzilla.
And well.
Sort of funny story.
There was a group of 'asians' on my metro.
They kept all their bags in the walk way and some people got super angry about it.
Then I'm queuing up to pick up my Godzilla tickets and they're there in front of me!
Blocking one machine and using the other.
Then they sat directly behind me in the cinema.
And then one of them dropped their massive Pepsi next to me after the movie so it looked like I did it!
>.<
Ok that wasn't a funny story.
Anyway I didn't really think the movie was that great.
The intro was far too long.
I spent a lot of the ending figuring out the storyline.
So my theory is that Godzilla got a giant moth pregnant, she then left him for another giant month and wouldn't let Godzilla see the kids so he got super angry.
But apparently thats not believable.
Oh and its not worth paying extra for 3D.
After the movie I started learning HTML.
It seems super easy so far.
And its the perfect excuse to go notebook shopping.


No comments:
Post a Comment