Up around 7am for breakfast.
My brother hadn't slept well again so after breakfast we let him sleep some more before heading out to the Zoo around 10am.
We spent most of our day at the zoo, so had to get food at some point, and the ordering/queueing system in there was crazy!.
On the way back to Camden Town station I popped into the Vans store, I only wanted two tshirts, but left with one of the tshirts, a jacket and a new hat! It cost me just under £100 and I still need to get that other tshirt!
Since we had to pass through Kings Cross on the way back to the hotel we went to visit the Platform 9 3/4 shop.
I was planning on returning after the shop had closed and the queue had disappeared for my photo but it was so cold in London this week that I decided against it, but I definitely wasn't going to stand in a 45min queue for a photo! Especially when the ones i've seen online weren't very good.
Anyway, we had to queue for a few minutes to get into the shop.
I bought a keyring, magnet and chocolate frog.
I would have loved the Gryffindor sweater/cardigan but they're so expensive!
They did have a tshirt I wanted though, but not my size!!
We stayed in the hotel for a while before heading out for food and to do our M&Ms World shopping.
I spent over £60!



No comments:
Post a Comment