Friday, 22 August 2014

August 22nd - Back To Work!

Back to work today!


My next day off is Wednesday!


My mam picked up a few more things I need for my holiday and went into the loft and found some things I was missing.


So the new luggage scales I bought were pointless as my digital ones have been found!



Still can't find that purse or my flight socks though!



Hopefully my Dad can fix my suitcase tomorrow, if not i'm going to need a new one!


Or my fiancé will, because I'll use my other case >:)




I set up my new external hard drive tonight and started moving some stuff over.


Tonight has gone over fast so I really didn't get much done, and i'm on late shift tomorrow.


I should be going out on Sunday after work, Monday night after work I might get some stuff done, otherwise it'll be Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday!




I can't believe i'll be down to single digits tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment