I spent my morning sorting out some eBay stuff and I took a shower before heading down to Seaburn to take photos.
When I got there I found theres a lot of construction going on so I didn't get any photos in the end.
I met my fiancé in Newcastle when he finished work, he got held back so I ended up waiting for 45min. You'd think they'd have been happy with the 20 something extra hours he put in last week that they're probably not going to pay him for.
Later on tonight I suddenly realised - uhh I said my rota for next week was ok yesterday, but no, its not! I'm working til 9pm the night before I have to head to the train station at around 6am!
So i'm going to phone up tomorrow afternoon and sort that out if I can.
Gah!
No comments:
Post a Comment