Another day off work!
But i'm back tomorrow.
I'd trusted my fiancé to order our weekend tickets for comic con, and he didn't so now theres only Sunday available, and the ONE talk I wanted to go to is on the Saturday.
Awesome.
I spent my day sorting my room out a little, and updating three of my blogs, this being the fourth one of the day!
I really didn't get much done to be honest, i've had a lazy day. I just couldn't bring myself to do anything after finding out I couldn't get a Saturday ticket.
I spent most of the afternoon planning out more of my trip to Japan - you can see the blog update on that HERE.
I also uploaded five videos to Youtube.
And then spent at least an hour after that watching J-vlogs and videos of the Giant Gundam.
I'm going to go finish a few things and then have an early night ready for my two late shifts tomorrow and Saturday.
I still don't know what i'm doing on my day off on Sunday, whenever I manage to get a day off with my fiancé theres too much I want to do in the one day!
No comments:
Post a Comment