Obviously, ill start with - never forget, the victims and their families from the events on September 11th 2001, nor any other terror attack.
I was in primary school that year, there were kids - the toughest kids in my class - crying and screaming every time they heard a plane fly by. And we don't even live in America.
But now, my day.
Not a lot since my section leader didn't come back, so I couldn't offer to start later than 6.
So I tidied my room a bit, then went over to Newcastle to meet my boyfriend when he finished work.
He got to work late so we couldn't go to half the shops we'd planned to as he had to stay back - it's a flextime thing, they can start between 9 and 10 or something.
While I was waiting I went to Animez, it's been so long since I've been there!
I also picked up one of their new Reward Cards, if you've not checked out the shop, or the new reward card I recommend you do that now!
Before we went home, we went into Game and my boyfriend bought a 3DS, he said its mainly mine :D
Once we got back home, my boyfriend worked on some stuff online and I baked some smarties cookies, I hate mini smarties though so I just made the cookies without them, as usual!
We had planned to watch iron man 3 - we've been planning it since we bought the DVD on Monday - but still didn't get a chance to!


No comments:
Post a Comment