Another day off work today.
Back to work tomorrow.
I spent the day tidying my room up a bit.
Its really not going very well.
We also wrote the complaint letter to Hays Travel today.
Its over 1000 words long.
More than 3 pages A4 with size 12 font.
I'm expecting at least the refund for the shuttle I had to pay for twice, and the difference between the SeaWorld tickets, as we asked for one day tickets ($64) and were given 7 day tickets ($79).
Im pretty sure we're entitled to more, so we'll see what Hays offer before escalating it further.
What a wreck though.
Giving us the wrong flight number.
Not printing our vouchers out correctly.
Changing our shuttle to our second hotel to the day AFTER we checked out of the first hotel.
Booking us a shared shuttle to the airport on the way home, which showed up an hour late and still had a pick up to make.
Not even giving us an hour to transfer within Amsterdam Schipol!
Giving us vouchers instead of tickets, meaning we still had to stand in the ticket queue at theme parks!
And theres plenty more.
Thats pretty much all I did today.
Oh, and it was my cats birthday.
Well gotcha day.

No comments:
Post a Comment