Thursday, 19 September 2013

September 19th - The Day Off

I did nothing!


Well.

I played Pokemon Black 2.

I have X preordered now that my boyfriend bought us a 3DS so I need to get that finished in time.

But goddamn, that Elesa, every single time.


I heard back from Shutterstock today.
They only needed to approve 7 images to let me become a contributor.
How many did they approve?
6.
6.

So now I have to reapply with 4 new images (or 3, one only failed because it was in the wrong category) on the 3rd of October.

Oh well, better than I expected really.
:)

Still waiting to hear back from Veer, and still need to apply to iStockPhoto




Back to work tomorrow.

Got a text earlier on, i'm in at 9 now instead of 12.

Kind of expected it really.





RIP 
HIROSHI YAMAUCHI 

No comments:

Post a Comment