♥♥♥
Although we already celebrated Valentines Day on Wednesday as we both had work today we decided to meet up and get some food tonight.
I picked up my fiancé after work and we headed back to my house before we picked up a KFC.
When I walked in I saw this
I really didn't expect to have another present!
There are eight roses, one for every year we've been together.
♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
--
Work was a long one.
And i'm going in two hours early tomorrow.
I've not long been home after dropping off my fiancé.
An extra photoblog post has been published, go check that out here.
So now i'm watching Eastenders on iPlayer, and trying to plan out London in a bit more detail.
Just a few weeks left to go!
Then theres Florida to plan and pay for.
Our Hawaiian wedding to book.
Californian Honeymoon.
And trip to Japan the year after.
Busy times.
We've also just been recommended the Lego movie by my total best buddy so we need to fit that in somewhere too!

No comments:
Post a Comment