Friday, 7 February 2014

February 7th - Work!

9 Starts on a Friday are a killer.


Such a drag.



Shift went alright though.


Back in tomorrow then off on Sunday!



I hope I get some better photos this time >.<

Event photography is definitely not for me.




I sorted some of my stuff our after work.

Not as much as i'd planned too but ahh i'm so tired!




I need to sort out the London plans asap.


Then get back to planning out everything else.



Oh and i've still got a post to write over on the other blog and a whole load of photos to take.


Great.

^_^;





I really need to figure out how to use my new camera properly too.


I found out how to select where I want it to focus now.


But it just doesn't even focus there so i'm not too sure where i'm going wrong.



I should read the manual really.



I've kept my Monday shift for next week now, so i'll have the Chinese New Year post up on Sunday for sure.

Well, as long as I get some actual photos!



Yikes!


That reminds me - I really needed to charge everything tonight.



I guess i'll just have to set them all away tomorrow when I go to work and have someone shut them off at some point.




I really don't get it.

I feel so motivated when I start to get ready to go to sleep, and i'll make plans for the next day, but by then i'm not feeling it anymore, and then as soon as its bed time again.. WHAM.. motivation.


Urg.



No comments:

Post a Comment