Thursday, 20 February 2014

February 20th - Day Off!

I forgot to mention yesterday that I got featured on a German photography website.




Anyway today I had the day off.


I didn't sleep much last night so I didn't do a whole lot today.




I cycled 1000cals off in the morning.


Sorted my room out a bit.


Listed some stuff on eBay.




But I spent a chunk of my day working on a new project.


I finally took the step and joined Red Bubble.


I still have a lot to put on there, but here is my link.


I still need to make my LinkedIN at some point.

I've only been saying that for a few years.




New photoblog post went live yesterday, you can see that here.


And our new shared blog post is here.



There was way more I wanted to write here.

But I can't remember any of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment