Tuesday, 11 March 2014

March 10th - Final Day

Woke up at around 7am.


Went for breakfast.


Went back to the room and packed.



We then headed to the London Eye.


But it was foggy so we didn't bother going on.



We then went to Namco Funscape.


Where I whopped my fiancé at bowling - TWICE.








You get tickets for bowling!



After bowling we played some games.


Including Temple Run - arcade version!




Guess who collected the idol and won a 50 ticket jackpot?




I got my brother a special birthday present made.


I know the photo is atrocious, but it was just a quick snap to show my Mam.




I then nearly lost the bag with the M&Ms in after sitting it on my suitcase and forgetting about it before running to the platform when it was announced, and only realising as I went to pick up the case and saw it sitting on top!


That was a close one.




And when I got home I found out that my cat had really really missed me.



No comments:

Post a Comment