Thursday, 20 March 2014

March 20th - The First Day of Spring!

I was at work all day so didn't do much.



I updated my Trip Advisor before going to work though.


When I got back I watched The Hoarder Next Door.


And the collector on it has approx. 30k Disney figures!


Then it turns out the collector is from the Vinylmation Group i'm in on Facebook!



Then I realised I need to update my Chasing Vinylmation.



I was going to book our Captain America tickets but I think i'll leave that until tomorrow now.



I was supposed to be changing my address on a couple of things tonight but I forgot all about it, so i'll need to do that tomorrow now.



:|




Now I think i'll watch a bit of Jerry Springer and play virtual pool with my fiancé before going to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment