Sunday off!
This morning I woke up early and watched Toy Story 3 while sorting out my room a bit.
My new photoblog post went live too!
At lunch the van arrived and we took the furniture down to my fiancé's house.
We then went to the beach for a bit but it was freezing.
He stole my machine in the arcade and won the jackpot too.
While I was bragging about getting 100 tickets, 20 tickets and then 50 tickets. He won 500!
My wrist is killing still.
I think it must be a repetitive strain injury or something.
I finally set up our My Disney Experience and linked it with our booking tonight.
Just three days until we can book our dining reservations!
Now i'm going to plan my next day off and London.
With a bit of WDW planning in between.
Its going to be a long week.
Only one day off and I asked to add an extra hour on the end of two of my shifts meaning i'm in until even later!
I'm so tired and it really doesn't feel like I have work tomorrow.
I don't know when i'm going to have time to pack!
But at least the weather forecast has bumped back up again!
Well, actually, it means I have no idea what to pack at all.
8ºC - 15ºC!



No comments:
Post a Comment