Monday, 14 July 2014

July 14th - Avenue Q

Lazy day!


I was pretty tired when I woke up.


Couldn't get back to sleep.



Hula hooped for 45minutes before breakfast.



Then did a whole not of nothing before I washed my hair and started getting ready to go out.



Since we'd lost our Avenue Q tickets we needed to go to the box office and pick up new ones at 5.



While I was waiting for Andrew to get to town after work I bumped into Chelsey in HMV!


So we wandered a bit before she had to go meet her Mam and I had to meet my fiancé.



We got the tickets easy.


Picked up our travel toothbrushes for Florida and got some food before the show.





I don't find 'funny' things funny so I didn't like it that much really.


I think into things too much and it was so heartbreaking when Princeton was like "omg i'm nearly 23" and that was like right at the beginning.


I'm 23 now!


I have a BA too!



Devastating.




The guy who played Brian fave'd my tweet earlier on though.

So thats something.


:)







No comments:

Post a Comment