Tuesday, 29 July 2014

July 28th - Bitten By A Parrot

Early start this morning!



My fiancé and I were off to South Lakes Animal Park, or South Lakes Safari Zoo as it is now known.


It took a while to figure out where our bus was going to stop, then it was late so we thought we'd missed it while we thought it was going to stop somewhere else.



- This was Washington Galleries station -
- We did ask, and waited where they said to, it was the wrong place -



It took about three hours to get there, which would be fine if the coach driver hadn't picked our seats!


We got the front row right behind the driver, there was no where to stretch our legs.

:'(




Anyway I was just so glad to be going back!

I've not been since the Jaguars were less than a year old!



It was a pretty good day

:)


Although, when I tried to take a selfie with a parrot it got pretty angry and bit me.


I didn't think I was standing that close to it.


>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment