Day off!
I hula hooped for an hour before breakfast.
And then I cracked right down with photography work.
Turns out I shot nearly 2000 photos of the Airshow!
My photography blog is now scheduled up until the end of August, so I just need a few more posts (Edinburgh Zoo, London, etc) before i'm covered until I get back from Florida.
I uploaded the first video from South Lakes Safari Zoo but my internet is so bad now that my brother is off school that its just not going to work out!
So i'm not going to be uploading the rest, or the Airshow videos until next week.
I think I might sort them out and stick them on a hard drive and upload from my fiancé's instead.
Although he'll no doubt complain about the internet too!
Really productive day, glad i'm getting back into that.
Anyway on the afternoon I met my fiancé in Newcastle.
I had timed getting to the metro station perfectly, with 4 minutes to spare (I know the timetable from the five years I used the metro as a student!) which should be enough time to get a ticket, right?
Wrong.
There was someone in front of me who needed help with the machine.
So I helped but... the machine - although it didn't give any alert on screen - wouldn't take her coins, and after I suggested notes it wouldn't take that either.
I tried to get my ticket, it wouldn't accept my money either.
Like it actually wasn't opening the slots to accept money.
So yeah.
I missed the metro.
Their Twitter page still continues to ignore me, but I got an almost instant response from their Facebook page who then reported the issue.
Anyway.. in Newcastle we got some food before then getting some of my fiancé's holiday clothes.
Thats really all we had time for, we must have been in the clothes shops for ages!
We grabbed a quick milkshake and got the metro around 7:40.

No comments:
Post a Comment