Tuesday, 16 September 2014

September 16th - I'm Home!

Well.. I'm home!



So so tired!



Slept maybe an hour on the plane and thats it.





And current i've been awake (except for that nap) for around 31 hours.



I've mostly unpacked. 





I still have stuff in another case at my fiancé's but i'll pick that up tomorrow.



Today we went into Town but only lasted about an hour, there is absolutely nothing in Sunderland City Centre!





I came home, sorted out more of my stuff, finished off my dailyblog posts and then started saving my photos from all the cameras we took.



My iMac has filled again and I can't find my external HD so I can't take the 900 photos off my iPhone just yet.




While I was away my Mam started decorating my room so I have no idea where my stuff is, and my light is broken so i'm living by lamp light tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment