Wednesday, 10 September 2014

September 1st - Long Haul Flight

So it's currently the 10th and I'm only just getting time to write up these posts - while my fiancé rides the Rock N Roller Coaster and I sit in the shade with an ice cold Fanta.


So anyway.

We got up pretty early in the morning and got the taxi to the airport - by the time we got through security we had about 2.5 hours left to wait around. 

I won a Mike Wazowski in the Namco Arcade!




We also bumped into Gaynor and her boyfriend on the way to security! They were heading off back to California.



Anyway. 9 hour flight. Neither of us could sleep. Thomson's in flight entertainment is terrible. But at least you can charge your phone through them.

The bag of goodies you get in premium were pretty good too.

How adorable is this toothpaste?!



Once we got to our hotel we decided against going to MNSSHP and ended up in downtown disney for our first trip to D Street of the holiday!









No comments:

Post a Comment