Tuesday, 30 September 2014

September 30th - Our 9th Anniversary

Today was our 9th anniversary.


It didn't quite go to plan!



Early this morning I had to jump up, get ready and run to his house as his new iPhone was being delivered.


Three members of O2 staff told us it wouldn't be before 10am, it came at 9:15am.


So yeah, thanks O2!




My room was then painted.



My fiancé didn't get back from the solicitors until 3, and I was still in the middle of a phone call with AOL, the problem still hasn't been solved!



We then planned on going to the metro centre, but the next train wasn't until 4:45 and he needed to be back for around 7 so we stayed in Newcastle.




I got this anniversary present





And lurked the student night at Eldon Square for a while.

I miss being a student so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment