Thursday, 23 May 2013

May 23rd - Last Day Off

Ok.

Bit of a rest day.


What did I do?

Sorted my room a bit more.
Emptied a box.
Filled the box with my cat.
Didn't really make much space emptying the box.

And I printed my brother's project out for him.


Thats about it really.

I forgot to put more stuff on eBay.


So i'm going to set myself some goals, or a to-do list right here on my blog.
Hopefully it'll help, it probably won't because I won't reread this post, much like the holiday checklist post.
But I don't want to waste any more paper, or have Word continuously open, so I don't really have another choice since I've not put my whiteboard or corkboard back  up on my wall. 



So here it is.
My list to hopefully have done by the end of next week.
Or by my birthday.
Or something.



- Put my shelves up. (Yup, still not done, I don't even know where they are anymore)
- Credit card
- Esta
- Insurance
- Birthday list
- Birthday plans
- Write the photog. blog post
- eBay!
- Remember the actual things that were supposed to go in this list



Thats all for now.
Probably low content posts for the next 5 days as i'm back to work tomorrow.
Long shifts til Tuesday, Mon and Tues being really early starts too! 

D:


I'm just not looking forward to getting up at 5am.
The Tuesday shouldn't be too bad.
But 5am and then 10 hours at work takes it out of you!




Tim Today


No comments:

Post a Comment