Tuesday, 28 May 2013

May 28th - Begin the 'weekend'

BLOG POST!


I'm still ill.


Went to work today.


Two days off now :D.


These two arrived today.
Funny story though, they tried to deliver tomorrows parcel when I was out, then when I was getting changed after work they realised they had the parcel from today and came back!
So I managed to get them :)

£30 in charges per though.
YIKES.

New charging system?



But before those parcels arrived.
I saw this.



And wandered around the garden trying to think of what the boot was, I mean, its a garden, not a car.

And when I give up and walk towards the house?

BOOM.


Theres a boot on my step.

Which I always think is my cat or a hedgehog at first glance.


10 vinylmation's arrived today!
Roll on my birthday.


Tim Today


No comments:

Post a Comment