Saturday, 25 May 2013

May 25th - What even happened?

Hygugh.


That is all.



No, ok then.
I went to work.
It was busy.
Its a really nice day.
All the customers want to have a BBQ.
We were both in til 9, and still didn't get everything finished.
Arg!
How even?
Thats never happened before, ever.


I really badly damaged my finger at work.
I was lifting the shelf doors on a milk float, and totally forgot my finger was there.
It bruised within 30 seconds!
And its still hurting 9 hours later.
I just hope the bruise doesn't stain my nail, its right by the skin too, and i've not even out grown the bruise stained toenail I have from dropping a frozen box on it when I first started work.


And when I log in here.
I've got more blog views today than ever and i've not even posted yet.
How even?!



Thanks though :)



Tim Today


No comments:

Post a Comment