So i'm back to work tomorrow!
Today I didn't do a whole lot really.
I tidied my room a bit and waited in until a parcel arrived.
I get the same UPS driver every single time, he even knows my surname now, hes been here 3 times this week!
The parcel had another damaged item and one item was actually missing!
My Vinylmation Popcorns Goofy!
So we need to email Disney and sort that out.
I took them over to my boyfriend's house then headed to Newcastle to meet him.
We picked up some stuff for our holiday.
And i'm devastated to discover that Blistex no longer make soothing splash.
Anyone know of any other liquid moisturisers?
Anyway.
My boyfriend let me open one of the vinylmation's early :D
I chose a park #11 Disneyland California Adventure vinyl.
I got Francis from A Bug's Life.
:)
Tim Today



No comments:
Post a Comment