Friday, 19 July 2013

July 19th - Sunnycon Review?

Wow, i'm tired.


Last night I was faced with a spider by my tooth brush.
Now dead



And two moths in my bedroom as I was about to go to bed!
Now dead.



Work went pretty quick.
It was pretty hectic.
More wage budget cuts.



Also greeted by the news I may have a weekend day off next week.
Which is awesome, because I asked to put a holiday in and he said it was fully booked.
So... BOOYAH.

May be unpaid though.
But chea, AIRSHOW. 


I had a new vinylmation arrive today.
I had to leave bad eBay feedback to the buyer.
Why?
I messaged them after paying saying to address it to me NOT my mam.
Did they? 
NO
So now my mam knows I bought another one.
And shes already said 8 vinyls ago not to bring another one in.


It is exactly 1 month today that I head off to California.
The home of the happiest place on earth.


I really need to buy our annual passes soon!



And the rest of my clothes and toiletries.


And pay for the insurance.


And sort out my ESTA.


D: 
*sigh*



Hopefully I can get to town with my mam this week and finish my shopping off.


London soon too!



My boyfriend is off to sort out some currency, our trip transport and some other stuff soon/next couple weeks too!


I still don't know what to take in € Euros for the stop overs.


I wrote a review for Sunnycon on Tripadvisor this morning.
It looks like they've taken the whole page down because I reviewed it.


Tim Today




No comments:

Post a Comment