Original plan was to head to the metro centre and finish our holiday shopping.
But it was hot and sunny so, plans change!
We sorted the house/garen a little then went to town and picked up a few bits.
Headed back and found this guy in the middle of the path
Saved it, and put it on a field.
Then it was off to the beach!
Now in shorts, since i'd bought some trainer socks since i'd forgotten to bring some.
Walked all the way to the space between the Sunderland and South Tyneside signs because theres an amazing icecream place there that my Grandad used to take me and my brother to.
Like the ice cream is so amazing, its worth the - what, 30min walk?
But when I got there I read the menu and opted for a lemonade ice lolly instead.
I don't even know why.
But it didn't take long to regret it.
*sigh*
To the arcade!
Standard.
Then we walked back up to the house as we were having a BBQ.
But then, you remember that grass I told him to get rid of after he cut the grass last time?
Well, he didn't, and there were bees building a nest inside of it.
ARGH!
We only found out because he finally listened when I said to bag it up.
It was still tiny, only around 7 bees around.
So we got rid of it, and sprayed the surrounding area with a mixture of water and washing up liquid.
A Google search showed that it turns to some form of glue and stops the bees from being able to fly?
But I don't know about that.
Then I finally got to have my BBQ.
I was supposed to have this during my birthday week last year!
No Tim, so have these.
They don't really have official names, so right now i'm calling one Snowball and the other, Dusty.




No comments:
Post a Comment