Saturday, 27 July 2013

July 27th - A Saturday Off For The Air Show

Got given the chance to have today off.
TOOK IT!


Airshow!


Took my camera and video camera but didn't stake out a spot and shoot the whole day this year because I don't have both days to go to it anymore and the pictures are all pretty much the same.
If I get a bigger zoom lens then I definitely would be staking out that spot again!


We met up with one of my friends and spent the day with her there.
It was mint.


I got a snowcone!




And my boyfriend bought me a Millennium ball.
My actual Millennium, Millennium ball broke. 

After she left I walked back down and my boyfriend won me all of this stuff.






And then walked over 3000 steps to go to McDonalds for dinner.

The food was an absolute let down and not worth all of those steps.

Feet are killing.





I took some videos (short, I don't know what i'm going to do with those) and some photos, i'll probably post those up next Thursday or after.



One shift left at work then an awesome three days are due.



I'll try blog on the day, but who knows. 
3G and all that jazz. 



Also, the late payer who said they'd pay on Thursday morning still has not paid.
>:@


Don't bid on two of my brother's old tracksuits if you do not intend on paying!

No comments:

Post a Comment