Tuesday, 23 July 2013

July 22nd - A Whole Load of Stuff

Yesterday was pretty busy.
Late post, I know.


First I was sorting out eBay invoices etc.

Then as I pick up the envelopes a HUGE spider comes out from behind them and jumps out of the cupboard.


My brother, cat and myself couldn't find it.


I gave up eventually and closed the cupboard door.


Obviously realising I need stuff out of it, I reopened it and...



I'd already accidentally killed it or one of them!

:D 



So I got that sorted.
But didn't really get anything else done.



I met my boyfriend in Newcastle when he finished work to pick up more of the holiday/house stuff.



New photo frame for when we decorate.




New iPad cover for London/Cali.
I don't see the point in taking a photo of it, so its just the plain black incase neoprene sleeve for iPad mini.


And a load of laffy taffy, etc.



Then we dropped this stuff off at his and headed to Tesco. 


Saw a couple of people who were somewhat stalking me a few months ago while I was there.

And my boyfriend's brother who works there now.


I didn't take my car and wouldn't let my boyfriend pay for a taxi, and let me tell you, £77 worth of shopping is heavy.


Eventually the handles on one of the 7 bags split around 5 houses before we got back to his.

It all went fine though.


:)



Oh, I also put another magnet on the fridge.




And we watched Family guy before bed too.




I don't blog so chronologically anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment