Where to start?
I've been awake 27 hours.
Security in LAX had a massive queue.
The security woman in NCL thought I was like 12 or something and asked my boyfriend if she had permission to frisk me.
My boyfriends security man in LAX thought I was like 12 too.
Where as mine tried to joke and make me think Disneyland was closed in August!
Hays messed up our transfers even further, to the point where we had to PAY for our PREPAID transfer.
The second one well have to pay for again, if its actually booked and shows up.
I also then check my email as I'd asked Hays for their complaints process, where I was told they no longer wish to speak to me as I'm not the lead traveler and my boyfriend "has no complaints".
Also found out my KLM flights could mean I'm sat by myself for like 14 or whatever hours. I'd rather not. Need to fix this!
Anyway checked into my hotel and got given a free upgrade - to a Disney room! It's even got a park view! So I can watch the fireworks from here ^_^
Went to McDonalds as I didn't eat on the plane - starving.
Their McNuggets are different here, and they came in a box of 10?! 0.o
Can't beat Dr Pepper with your junk food though.
Then onto Disneyland!
Picked up our annual passes, got the photos taken for them and picked up our photo pass+.
Headed to Downtown Disney after and picked up our glow with the show always from the World of Disney store - using our AP discount of course!
Pictures!





No comments:
Post a Comment