I was having issues posting while in London as I didn't want to use the blogger app..
Arrived around 11am after a 30min train delay.
We dropped off our cases and headed for food in Leicester Square.
Burgerking of course, because they have the awesome drinks machines with Dr Pepper, Coke cherry / lime / raspberry etc.
Then straight to M&M World!
We bought £60+ worth of stuff on that first trip, and got a free beach towel bag, no photo of that right now though.
We passed this outside of Cool Britannia.
Then it was off to the hotel to check in.
We stayed at the Royal National Hotel, as usual.
After check in and unpacking we went down to Covent Garden for a while before getting a somewhat early night ready for day two.
While we were there we passed this person here.
I used to see her all of the time around Newcastle/Shields etc but havent seen her in ages so it was quite a shock to spot her in London!
We got some food and had a couple of games of air hockey in Trocadero before heading back to the hotel.




No comments:
Post a Comment