Up early for breakfast.
The queue was huge.
After that we grabbed our stuff (no camera today as it was raining!) and headed to Carnaby Street.
Having fun here.
And passing this along the way.
First stop was the Vans store.
They didn't have the jacket I wanted, so I bought a blue one, and two tshirts.
No photos at this point.
Then we arrived here.
I got the strawberry milkshake and a slice of chocolate cake.
I regretted both decisions, the milkshake was amazing until I got a mouth full of strawberry seeds, and the cake had strawberry sauce on it, I didn't like that :(
I wish I got the brownie or a cookie instead.
The light fittings are teacups!
Next we headed to Oxford Street, to check out the Disney Store.
Well, I just wanted some Vinylmation, but all they had was the new Muppets series that was released the day before, and thats not what I wanted.
They didn't have many boxes left either!
Off to the hotel, as my brother had managed to get chocolate all over his sleeve in Choccywoccydoodah.
The rain was still really bad so we headed to the British Museum, to look at... Egyptian History.
I don't know either.
I mean, I understand us looking at it sort of, because my mam and I both enjoy Ancient Egyptian history, but I really didn't get why people who'd come from other countries, to holiday in Britain, were checking out all of the Egyptian history instead of the British parts!
The Rosetta Stone
Mummified Kitties
Back to the hotel for baths and to get changed ready for the theatre that night.
We went to see Charlie and The Chocolate Factory.
It was good but i'd have preferred it if the only ONE song from the movie included had been the oompa loompa's song or golden ticket.
On the way back out we saw this.
It was a huge amount of fire engines, ambulances and police cars.
It turns out that two lift engineers fell down a lift shaft.












No comments:
Post a Comment