It was my day off.
But its not really a day off when you've got to empty a loft and cupboard ready for the solar panels being fitted!
After that I got ready and went to my fiancé's house.
I discovered this in the fridge -.-
My Nan had given us these cat ornaments she's had since I was little.
They're really a big party of my memory, I love them so much.
We were supposed to go to the cinema or make cakes and in the end neither of those happened.
We went to Sunderland City Centre for a little bit of shopping and to get food.
I got a new 3DS charger so I can finally charge my 3DS again!
It was the only reason we went out and I almost forgot to buy it!
I also got a Northern Lights bath bomb from Lush, i'd been everywhere to get one of these as Eldon Square don't have them (they have them in the magic pack, we bought it and the bomb was broke!) so I got two of them.
I felt a bit let down by it in the end.



No comments:
Post a Comment