Monday, 6 October 2014

October 6th - Day Off

Very very tired today!


Even thought I didn't get up until after 9am.



I didn't do too much today, I tidied my room a little in the morning but thats about it.


Oh and I finally got the cat to start sleeping on his blanket again! 
it was the only thing in my room he would lay down on before we moved, but since moving he wouldn't even sit on it. 


I covered it in catnip spray this morning and threw a toy into the middle of it and...

..it worked perfectly!



I had to turn off my electricity in the afternoon while my light got fixed, and then I was late going out because the solar panel people didn't get here until after 3pm.


I met my fiancé in Newcastle and we got some food before going shopping.

I got my work friend's birthday present and card, and then ordered the wrapping paper when I got home.


I also got some new Christmassy Lush bath bombs while I was out.



Tonight I made a new blog, that i've been meaning to make for a while







But instantly after finally finding a suitable url, I realised I don't have the time to set it up tonight.




Back to work for the next two days, and then my new floor is being put down on Thursday, before going back to work Fri-Sun!




Busy, busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment