Wednesday, 22 October 2014

October 22nd - Day Off

Today was one of my days off.


I woke up at 6:30am and couldn't get back to sleep.


Which was just great after not being able to get to sleep until around 2am!



I am so tired!



Today was supposed to be productive, but it didn't go that well really.

But tomorrow is another day!



I did upload over 1000 Florida photos to Snapfish ready to get some printed.

Considering it took around 7 hours to upload them all i'd say it was my productive day.



I've picked the four I want for one of our frames.


I then went out and met my fiancé in Newcastle.


We got some food, then picked up a few things I needed.



I also finally found the mini magic stars cookies!


They're actually really nice and I usually hate in store bakery cookies.


Still not as nice as my magic star cookies!





I spent the night hibernating, eating pork crunch and watching Waterloo Road with my Nan & Mam before trying to glue our tree topper back together again.


My fiancĂ© and I are toying with the idea of replacing it, theres a few on eBay for around £40.


I'm also considering taking part in NaNoWriMo this year.



Aiming for an earlyish night, a good sleep and then a very productive day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment