Thursday, 16 October 2014

October 16th - Productive Day


I woke up a little late today, to a gloomy, grey sky and heavy rain.



I planned to get straight down to business and work on my photography all day, but nothing has ever gone to plan this month.


My tv lost signal last night, and after retuning all I did was lose channels.
This morning it was worse.
A lot worse.


 I retuned the tv and it found 0 (yes, ZERO) channels.

And I didn't want to work in complete silence.


So I took my Mam's tv.


Late in the afternoon I retuned my tv and it was fine now that the weather had cleared up and the scaffolding had been taking down, so now my tv is working perfectly again.


But anyway, work..


I put together six photoblog posts, and uploaded a few stock photos.


There was more I wanted to do, but then I had to clean my room and part of the house ready for them to come and wire up the panels in the morning. 



I've felt a bit poorly all day too.

Early night ready for work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment