I started the day by emptying my old drawers into my new ones.
All of my stuff doesn't fit.
So now, i'm stuck with loads of mess everywhere and i'm trying to get into bed.
>.<
Anyway in the evening I went to Newcastle to meet my fiancé.
We got a Christmas wreath, that looks nothing like it was supposed to.
I got a new Dr Pepper tshirt.
I might wear it as a pj top though.
And he got a new dressing gown, he wanted the ridiculous monkey one.
So if he wanted that he had to buy Christmas pjs, thats now the compromise went.
So now I can wear his new Christmas pjs while I avoid looking at his new dressing gown.
I keep losing my voice still and i'm coughy and sneezy.
Hoping i'll wake up better.
So yeah when we bumped into his work friend I clearly embarrassed myself because my voice literally just was like no, and no sound came out.
-.-
No comments:
Post a Comment