Wow.
What a long and productive day!
7am, I got up.
8:05am, I left the house.
Dropped my brother off at school, and went to Asda.
Got some Christmas things, then picked up a few extra hours onto tomorrows shift!
Back home by 9:45.
The carpet fitters came, and we headed to Argos to buy my new media & book storage case.
I also got mine and my fiancé's advent calendars.
Back home again!
Lunch, and back into pjs.
We phoned AOL, we're all set to cancel.
I tweeted about it.
TalkTalk keep messaging me about it, but the fact is, even if it worked to the standard they say its syncing at (over 2MB more than we're getting) then its still only just over 5MB.
Thats not enough for us.
Really.
My O2 mobile internet is running at 23MB.
And the upload speed is higher than the download speed i'm getting through AOL Talk Talk.
It's really not acceptable.
Before going to Argos I clicked 'reserve'.
When I got back from Argos, about 45min later, it still hadn't loaded the page, or reserved the item.
I second chance offered that Star Wars toy.
So thats sorted and ready to be posted.
So are 7 other things.
And theres almost 30 things listed now too.
I started a new blog.
You can see that here.
I made a new logo for it.
Sneak peak here.
I scheduled two more weeks worth of posts on Tim's blog.
And I set my camera battery off to charge, 4 hours later it hadn't charged at all.
After speaking to Nikon my only options are really -
- pay around £20 to have Nikon test it, and then potentially have to pay for a repair.
This will take 2-4 weeks at least.
- Have a local shop test the battery, if the battery is the problem, buy a new one.
If its not, buy a new charger.
Theres only Charles Eagles who might be able to test it.
My uncle is going to take it in tomorrow, so fingers crossed.
If not my only other option* is to get an unofficial charger for £10 on Amazon to see wether or not its the battery. Then buy a proper replacement of whichever piece is broken.
Argh though!
I had a shoot I wanted to do today, and my D40 just isn't right for it at all.
My new shelves didn't get built.
My Mam is going to do that while i'm at work tomorrow I think.
I spent my evening making cookies.
And listing stuff on ebay.
I am so tired now!
Off to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment