What a day!
I am so tired.
Up at 7am, and into Newcastle with my Mam for around 9:15.
Got a few Christmas presents, had lunch, went to see the Fenwick window again and then looked around the Christmas/European Market at Monument.
We then went back home, where I cosied back up in my pjs until 3pm when I went back for the metro, and back to Newcastle!
I met my fiancé at around 4:30.
I took some photos of the Fenwick Christmas window (photoblog post coming soon).
We got some food, and I bought a new jumper.
We also went to Animez and bought this..
..I can't wait to put them with my Christmas decorations.
The set is £20 and its also absolutely lovely.
I think i'll take some proper photos of these a little closer to Christmas.
Before getting the metro home, I got an orange hot chocolate from Costa.
It was nice, but the lid didn't seem to fit my cup so every time I took a sip my coat got dripped on.
I gave up and took off the lid.
Now i'm settled back down watching I'm a Celebrity.
Getting ready for an early night, and another early start tomorrow.



No comments:
Post a Comment