What a day!
It wasn't as productive as i'd planned.
My shelves still aren't up.
And we decided not to go into town this evening.
I felt pretty poorly and tired this morning to be honest.
But it's still been a relatively productive day.
I made..
This blog banner.
This blog banner.
And this blog banner.
Coding it in was a pain, and they're still not perfect, but I didn't want help from my web dev fiancé.
I got my camera battery back today, and did a quick shoot.
Here's an instagram sneak peak.
We called another shop today and my Uncle is going to take it in tomorrow, so hopefully when I finish work at 9pm i'll be ordering the replacement of which ever piece is broken!
I also wrote a couple of blog posts for the Japanese blog, and decided which month we're going to Tokyo in.
After a bit of research, I found that it wasn't worth going in September to save £200 per person in flights, because it's going to be a dark, gloomy and rainy holiday if we do!
But i've been saying the flights are £918 anyway, so it's no big deal, its like nothing has changed!
I also recorded and uploaded two new cat videos today.
But thats about it.
Back to work tomorrow, roll on Monday! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment