Saturday, 18 January 2014

January 18th - A Saturday Off!

I had to use up the last of my holidays - so heres my day off!



Ended up getting up late - lazy.


We headed out by 11 and went through Newcastle.



It got really boring, really fast so we headed back early to sort out the spare room.



Its pretty much sorted now, it'll be a while before I turn it into my studio, but its being put to use for now.




While I was out I found these!




I had to just grab them!


Upon getting home I realised that theres only two episodes a volume, but thats fine, as far as im aware you can't get a region 2 of this in any other way.




I came home to a really happy cat.

After he snuggled into me purring for half an hour I realised he was a bit different, I think he over cleans when he misses me :(

Now he seems a little poorly and tired, and his fur is feeling a little cold so hes snuggled up under his blanket having a nap.




No comments:

Post a Comment