Thursday, 2 January 2014

January 1st - Its 2014!

2013



First a quick look back at my goals for 2013


How did I do?


Well I did shoot more, as you can see here.


The dailyblog? I did it.


The new website?
Well i'm not sure what happened with that.
I can't even remember what it was.


I'm sure I mentioned go back to learning Japanese somewhere.
And well, I started again, and bought more stuff, but i'm still no further forward.



----


2014



What are my plans and goals?



Well,  I haven't really thought about it yet.



I want to sell and shoot more photos.


Go more places.


Go on holiday!


Book our wedding.


Get back into driving.
- practice parking -


Have mine and my boyfriend's house fixed up and decorated.


Get back to learning Japanese!*


Probably to continue on with this blog.




Thats about it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment