Monday, 6 January 2014

January 5th - Back To Work

I was at work all day.



But something hilarious happened.



A customer asked for a bread that comes in frozen and we'd run out of baked off ones.

So a colleague got her a frozen one as the customer was fine with that.

As she packs the bread the customer says "Can I not have it sliced?"


Its frozen.



The colleague decides to try it anyway.

The machine is pretty strong on full power.


But not quite strong enough as the bread got stuck half way through the machine!




D:



Its all fine though.


Machine is fine.


Customer accepted an unsliced one.



Its fine.




---


After work I went to my fiancé's house.


We had a few plans but they went out the window!


When I got there he told me to go read the quote for our holiday*.


And when I picked up the sheet I found this under it.





Its basically a card thanking me for being awesome!


:D



He then went to finish something on the site hes making - I saw him again about 4 hours later when he came down to make us something to eat!



But its fine :)


You should all go and pre register for the website here

And remember to like the page on Facebook



 It's a site to help unsigned bands get more fans and for music fans to discover new bands and keep up to date with local gigs and events in their area.





---


My new photoblog post also posted here


You should definitely check it out.


More posts coming soon!



I took a couple more photos tonight, but i've not looked at them yet so not sure if it'll be posting those.


---


* We've decided where!

Thats one thing crossed off the list!



Also Thomson seem to be a bit iffy re: luggage, i'm not too sure what to believe and might end up booking with Virgin from Manchester instead because of that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment