I was at work all day.
It didn't go as bad as I thought it would.
After work I went to my fiancé's house.
We made what should have been the worlds most garlicy garlic bread.
In reality it didn't even taste garlicy to me.
It was number 32 on our list of 50 things to do in 2014.
We're not doing it in order, it's the second thing we've crossed off.
The first was number 1: decide where to go on holiday.
I then took a few photos with his help, i've not gone through them yet, i'm going to do that on Monday night probably, or Tuesday morning, depending on when the internet gets cut.
Because it was Sunday my new photoblog post went live.
My new photoblog post is here.
My internet is going off at some point on Monday, and should be reconnected at some point on Tuesday afternoon.
But they were supposed to turn up two weeks ago and didn't.
So fingers crossed! :(
Chinchillas!


No comments:
Post a Comment